Total Pageviews

Monday 2 October 2017


October 2, 2017

Not so all of a sudden, positivity has come to play an integral part in my life. I am finding it very difficult to find people who share my outlook, and can only hope that those of you who chose to read my stuff can see that a positive attitude is paramount to success. No shit. It really means something.

I have people coaching me from all sides, each trying to move me toward a particular goal or position in life that I am not prepared to accept for myself, but still, they push, refusing to render the image that is my giving them the finger as I move successfully off into the future.

I'm not into playing games. Nor am I into the blame game. Life is life and it often involves shit that we don't want to deal with. But for every success, there is a small glimmer of light, like a smoldering flame underneath a giant piece of newspaper in a bonfire.

I want to win the game of life. But I'm not sure what a win looks like for me yet. The verdict is out. I am feeling very hopeful about positive things to come. I hope it remains that way for everyone at least for a little while. But, beware, for after the pumpkins comes Christmas carols! Fuck me.

www.trancelogic.club is going swimmingly. I'm enjoying it so much I'm losing my weekends to it - which is fine, but I have to find a mate to hang with after the station is turned down. I don't mind being alone, but in these cooler nights of autumn in Halifax, it would be nice to have someone to cuddle up with. www.trancelogic.club will be debuting a new DJ this month. DJ Darren. The schedule isn't done yet, but I'll post it as soon as it is.


Everybody needs a little TLC!



No comments:

Post a Comment