Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 September 2017

Trancelogic.club


I've been listening to my station a lot now, and I've come to the conclusion that my playlist is ready to move forward. When I first started this venture I really thought I'd be posting a lot of long sets. But in reality, nobody wants to hear a long set unless they're in a more intimate environment. 

Even after 15 years of being an all out EDM sewer rat I still have no idea who the biggest show is and all that stuff. I can find that out any time at Beatport or something like that. I keep getting sidetracked with older tracks that I really want to play because I believe they are really good and that people will like them. That would be awesome if people liked them.

So here I am thinking that "yeah, I know everything there is to know about Trance music" - yeah right. I knew nothing  and make it a point to continue to know nothing. I know I fell in love with Oceanlab about a million times last night. For real.

I'm hoping to get some written content up this week. I have two ladies who are anxious to get started on their writing careers here in Halifax and they've blessed me with their time to develop that. I need to find some sources for video content. I'm still very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment