Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 July 2016

My Last Post

Halifax, NS, 17/07/16 - It's been nearly six months since my last post, thus breaking Google's cardinal rule, keep the copy fresh!

Myself and Scream Media have gone through somewhat of a metamorphosis over the last six months with a change in location from Toronto to Halifax and a new consulting position in Halifax's downtown core. I am from Halifax so returning here wasn't that taxing, but getting use to the speed that everyone operates on is.

My consulting career with my new client has gotten off to a good start, but I still feel that, deep down in my soul, that I am suppose to be doing something different, more creative. That seems to be the pitch though, everyone is looking for the perfect spot to be in, but few can find them due to a poor economy or lack of training opportunities.

I'm not sure how long my tenure will last with my current client, but I have already learned so much in such a very short period of time I feel like my brain is going to pop open and be nude for all to see. That my friend would be scary.

If you've been visiting my blog looking for something new, I apologize. There really is no excuse except that life kind of took over the driver's seat for a while and made me unavailable. But I'm back on the road again and will continue to persevere.

The people in Halifax are great. The city is great. And I'm closer to my family now than I have ever been, which is something that I value a lot. I hope that the man upstairs sees me and my efforts and looks favorably down on me and you. Here's to the next six months and a whole hell of a lot of posts, content and interaction with you.

Sincerely,

Darren.


No comments:

Post a Comment